Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Make The Dough, Will You!


I have been trying to get my sisters to start making the dough, based on ABI5M a Day method. I have simplified the recipe and changed the language into, hopefully, a very workable one. I email-ed the recipe, I talked to them, I explained to them, I elaborated on so many different things that they could create and I also sent them pictures after pictures. To this date, nothing has happened.

Yesterday, they asked for the recipe again and the recipe with more explanations were given to them. This morning, when I chatted with them online, they still do not have the materials in hand, as well as the time. How sad!



Today is Ash Wednesday, again. One year has gone by really quickly. I had a sick kid at home, a mass to attend and groceries to buy before heading back before noon. The princess was still asleep by the time I got back. I had a bread to bake, a bowl of dough to prepare and a quick check up on my emails. Here's another bread, the one that I baked today. Go and make the dough sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment