Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tortellini In Progress


Sometimes, I just do know what to cook or more importantly what to eat. I do try to get ideas from my troops. The little one said today, " I want pizza...." And we just had pizza the night before, she wanted more. Not possible, bad idea!

I couldn't ask the second child, she was gone to the car for school. But knowing her, her answer would be, "Anything! You know that I eat anything you cook!" Which is a big fat lie. She does not eat things, unless she like them. Very similar to her father.

Now, the true teenager answer from my first-born. I asked her, "What do you want for dinner?" She said, "I don't know." Which is pretty much her answer to almost every question that I give her. Short, precise, determined. No elaboration. I have no idea what happen to the education that she is supposed to be getting over the past 14 years of her life. I sent her to an expensive and reputable school hoping the best to come out of it, but it does not seem to help her much in varying and expanding her answers. Thanks for nothing. This very same person e-mailed me last night with a reference to a website with tortellini making. So, here I went, ....... making my very first fresh cheese tortellini, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment