Thursday, November 26, 2009

Apple Crumble Pie



It's the evening before a public holiday here, which I didn't quite realized until just minutes ago. It is still very quiet around the house with only one child left that decided to hang out with her friends after school.

We had a super hot and sunny day. In the past I did not care so much if it is hot or cold, whether it rains or it doesn't rain. No,w however, I am a weather freak. I am getting to know my plants and their characters and it really freaks me out that it has been so hot over the past two days with the wind blew really hard, resulting even in dryer soil and more dehydrated plants. I kept on moving them away from direct sun and that had not helped much. I need help from an expert to keep these plants or I am going crazy soon. I want rain, my plants look better with rains......



Anyway, with the anticipated arrival of the other two family members this weekend, I decided to bake an apple crumble pie this afternoon. It has been a while since I baked one and I have had green apples for a while already. Besides, I miss a more proper food.

No comments:

Post a Comment