Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Can See Malaysia And Indonesia From My House!

We have been having rains every single day. The rain was even too much last Thursday that the main street outside our previous residence was flooded. It rained for a couple of hours and a canal reportedly burst and the flood was unavoidable. Many cars that were parked in the basement of some condominiums were submerged and totally unable to crawl. What a good business for car workshops here!



Uncharacteristically, it's a very nice morning here today. The sun shone brightly, the air was clear that I could see Merlion in Sentosa island rather easily along with the ocean as well as parts of Malaysia. We were taken by surprise to be able to see more and farther of what we normally are able to see. I tried and tried to identify the islands visible from here but I can't be sure yet as to what they are. Regardless, I surely can say that I can see both Indonesia and Malaysia from my house! No Tina Fey/Sarah Palin's pun was intended, although it may sound like it.

I am not sure how the afternoon is going to turn out, as normally it will turn out gloomy and cloudy and rainy, but let's jut enjoy the moment. Good Sunday!

1 comment: