Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Madeleines



I wanted to bake madeleines for my niece and nephew that were coming and my sister in law whom my mother in law was visiting yesterday, but with my niece only giving me a 5-minute notice, even the superwoman could not make it happen. In ended up serving pandan sponge cupcakes from Friday night that were still good to eat. (They are alive!)



I love the extra space that I have now in the kitchen and the bright natural light that comes through the window. On daily basis, the dust is also flown in as there so many constructions are being done in the area. Some are near and some are quite far but still visible from our place.



Madeleines are simple and straightforward to make. In a very short time they are ready to eat and to go. Our family likes them too and they could eat quite a bit. A box to go was for sister in law.

2 comments:

  1. MT, you are more than a superwoman..
    jadi ngilerr.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Gita!
    Cepet2 ambil tissue buat ilernya...

    ReplyDelete