Sunday, November 01, 2009

Cooler Morning After

We had a thundery evening. Lightning struck one after another even before the darkness fell. The night was a little cold, but it was nothing compared to the coldness in Colorado for sure. But it was a cold evening and we had a cool night indeed. My little girl was patiently waiting for the lightning to come and capture them with her camera, leaving me alone in the kitchen preparing dinner all by myself.



Subsequently, the morning we had was a nice and cool one. We had waffles for breakfast with DH's mom who was in town after returning from her trip to Shanghai with DH. I prepared some strawberry sauce made from scratch and homemade applesauce to accompany the waffles. It was a beautiful Sunday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Did your girl get some lightning?

    We're not so cold anymore. Happily it never stays that chilly for long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did, only one shot, I think. I remember your post about taking those sort of pictures. I need to find them to learn about that...

    ReplyDelete