Tuesday, November 24, 2009

His Pick

DH is into IT, suddenly he has so much interest in plants and flowers. We have been going to many nurseries around the city and coming back with two or three plants., more pots and more bags of soil. He went overseas and came back with seeds. He constantly keeps his eyes on the greens and colors on the streets and keep on saying, "I want hat and that ones. I don't mind that one too. And that one also!..." At times, he pointed at some trees that are wayyyy...... to big to be put in our 39th floor terraces. I try to slow him down because I am not sure if I can handle all these excitements well enough.....



We do have gardens. a small one behind the living room that has been pretty much taking care of itself, and another one in front of the dining area and another on the side of it where we can put potted plants. It was originally planter box but we cover it with wood to reduce the messiness in the area. There are a couple of planter boxes upstairs as well that we have covered because the plants that were originally there, were dying.

The flowers above were handpicked by DH himself, after I gave up trying to stop him from getting them and we are trying to keep them alive. If anyone knows the name, please let me know what it is. I surely would love to know what they are called.

No comments:

Post a Comment