Friday, November 20, 2009

Chicken Egg Rolls



These past few days, I only needed to feed one more person besides myself. The only one left at home, went to school from before 6 or 7AM and came back home after 6PM and once after 7PM. By then she had her dinner at school. So, I almost needed to cook nothing.



One day I noticed that the milk in the fridge was on the verge of passing its expiration date forcing me to quickly whip up something that used up the milk.



I have a lot of leftovers from the recent days, which I have tried to eat again and again, but still, they are not finished yet.

Back when there were three of us here, (....last week!) I made these chicken egg rolls. The minced chicken that has been mixed with all sort of ingredients were wrapped in crepes and steamed for about 20 minutes. After which, they were sliced and fried. And served and eaten. I still have some in the freezer, for future use, I guess.



My kitchen looks so lonely these days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment