Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happening 20 Years Ago...

Flashback. 20 years ago, today, we had our wedding reception in Malaysia, attended mostly by DH's side of the family and friends, almost of whom I had not met and to this day, I still can not recall their faces and moreover, names. And no wedding cake, still.



It was very interesting to see the casual style of people that attended the reception. Different country, different culture. Back in my town, people tend to dress up nicely on such occasion, while in his hometown, I saw jeans and polo shirts on men and very casual outfit on women popping up in the party.

And boy, let me roll back, 20 years!!!!!????!!!! It is so hard to believe that it has been that long ago, almost half of the time I have been on earth. I am praying for the strength to put up with each-other's non-sense in many more years to come as we all are not perfect and do have our bad days sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment