Saturday, November 07, 2009

Dark Cloud

One of the things about me that my sisters and brothers are likely to be unaware of is that I like watching the cloud. When I was small, back in yard of the house where I was born and grew up, I watched the sky a lot and let my imagination went wild.... sort of.. And staring at the cloud. The sky used to be really clear and blue and I was able to see all interesting shapes and sizes of the cloud. It was a ritual that worked well as a remedy when I was down.



Years gone by and I was busy with life, I lived in many different cities, a few different countries and I didn't remember seeing much of blue sky anymore. Or probably I had to be inside the building a lot, working. They're kind of forgotten. Until we moved to this place. It is so high above, we are at the top floor and the sky was just there for me to see every time I am in the living room, in the dining room, in any terraces. Even in the kitchen. It was neither planned nor desired. It's like a bonus that come with this purchase.

Blue sky does not seem to appear often enough, the culprit maybe the pollution or the haze or merely the day being cloudy. I am not an expert on this. But I am still often amazed by the cloud that are up there in the sky. Including the one in the above picture that I converted into a black and white one, taken one morning from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment