Tuesday, January 03, 2012

First 2012 Bread!


The significance of the bread was the fact that it was the first of many breads that I will be making this year. It was a No-Knead Sour Dough Bread with only a little bit of yeast and left overnight to rise and baked in the morning of January 1st, 2012 when everyone at home was still asleep after watching the fireworks at midnight and doing different things til early in the morning. Yay!

I went to bed before the fireworks and was awaken because of the sound of the fireworks in the Marina Bay area and the sound of people cheering as the island entered the year of 2012. I woke up and watched the fireworks and collapsed again shortly after. That's me. But I managed to be the firs one to wake up and bake the gorgeous long and delicious bread for everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment