Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rock Melon With Parma Ham


We had lunch at La Nonna today. I saw some of the restaurant's Specials on the board and queried the waitress of what Rock Melon with Parma Ham was. I know what Rock Melon and Parma Ham are, but was not sure what else or how the dish was going to be presented. I was told that there would be some green salad and decided that it would be my lunch. The dish came as it was described, I don't think there was any dressing on the greens so I put some olive oil and balsamic vinegar that were on the table to give a little kick on the dish. I love the size, as I was not too stuffed by the time I finished. I was able to taste a bit of unfinished spinach fettuccine with prawns. I thought that a salad like that would be a great idea to serve at home too. It's pretty much what you see is what you get. I would dress the salad, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment