Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crunching The Numbers



It is holiday for my children, but it's sure loads of hard work for me. Not only extremely frequent meals need to be prepared, but also the tidying up and the cleaning that come with them. At times like this, I am longing for the beach, sitting under a giant umbrella with a mini umbrella on my drink and the serenity surrounding me. Hm.... if only.......

My middle child is such a hard working gal. To prepare for her forthcoming exams, she wakes up early, for a holiday standard, and has a schedule to follow. Her timetable includes lots of studying and working out at the gym as well. She pops out for her meals and snack time too. Occasionally she drags me into the world of high school and upper school math all over. So here I am, on top of my daily dosage of works, I also need to squeeze my brain out to solve the problems that she does not want to solve on her own after a few tries. She definitely should try more! This girl is not hesitant to interrupt my TV time with her Math question. I know, how dare she....We are talking about quadratic equations, reciprocal numbers, solving x and more , versus watching TV. We know which one is more important.

I am aware that more challenging math problems are coming my way too, you know, those with cos, sin and tangent and more stuff. How exciting. My head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment