Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saying Goodbye To 2008!

We finally arrived at the very last day of 2008 and I can't help thinking back of what has happened all these 366 days. So many days, so many things took place. So many great things, some not so good ones as well. It so hard to believe that we will begin a new year in a matter of hours.

I have a mix feeling having to say goodbye to 2008, I have become so attached to it. This year, I have grown along with children and DH. I got to do what I love to do, We traveled, we cooked and baked so much more than ever before. We visited new places, learned new things, tried many new recipes and tasted new foods. We have challenges that we dealt with and we survived.

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009! Tomorrow will be another new day, another new year, a new beginning for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment