Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Morning And Papaya



I am so totally stressed out right now, I need to bake something sweet-chocolate-something tomorrow. I dislike complaining, so do not take that as a complain, it was merely a statement. Sometimes I am convinced that despite how long I have been on this earth and my years of experience dealing with non-sense, I am still not prepared for what keeps on coming to me, the not so good part of life, of course. I take whatever good and great things, anytime, any day.

Talking about good stuff, I tried to eat better this morning, having this gorgeous papaya for breakfast. Its orange color was very beautiful and it is such a healthy fruit, it is a rich source of vitamin C! More importantly, the ripe ones like this are very sweet, my kind of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment