Monday, December 08, 2008

When A Monday Is Off ...

Three and a half day of school left in this term, there's no school today as it is a public holiday and there's only a half day of school on Friday, the last day of school. The two big girls are scheduled to be very busy with studying as their exams are coming almost right after the school start in January. Did I say January?....... Goodness, it will be 2009 in 23 days and I am panicking.

I am all stressed enough that Christmas is around the corner and I barely have time to dedicate to prepare much of it. I hardly am able to even keep up with my daily things, moreover more things.

Watched the finale of The Amazing Race this morning, it was live telecast from the USA. I am glad that Nick and Starr won $1m. They deserved it, they have been strong competitors throughout, they treated each other well and I liked Nick's "cool-calm-collected" attitude the best. Both can be very aggressive and focused when they needed to be. They are amazing youngsters. It's nice to seem these sort of people win!

No comments:

Post a Comment