Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deviating ...



Last night, I prepared a list of things that I have to do and need to do today and put them on my working table, with a high hope of having them done. No, I didn't miss the list. It is right in front of me. It's been there since last night, it was still here this morning and it is here with me now. I just could not bring myself to start yet. I went to my beading kits and started making two pairs of earrings for myself (!) to replace the ones I somehow, hopelessly misplaced. They have very similar design. I lost one of them in Beijing. I can be a queen of procrastination sometimes.

I have all the swarovski crystals and pearls that I need and in just a matter of minutes, I got myself two brand new pairs of earrings. In fact, it took me longer to get better pictures and I still am not happy with them. Anyway. To the list I go. Seriously. I am starting. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment