Saturday, December 20, 2008

N95 & N96



DH got me this Nokia N95 when it was just out in the market and I must admit it was a very good gadget. At least for a little while. Newer models keep on flowing in to the market. The it started acting up a couple of weeks ago that I decided to go back to my old mobile phone, Sony Ericsson. This phone works well but its' screen was however, painfully too small for me and I could not access all the data that I had. It's time for a new phone.

I don't actually care much about mobile phone, as long it is able to receive and send phone calls and messages. Features that come along with them are great but not that essential. Unfortunately good mobile phones come together with all sort of features whether we want them or not. I have camera, a better one that the 5MP that Nokia has and an iPod Touch with 32 GB capacity and it is superb. Phone is more for communication to me.

I was really weighing between getting an iPhone and Nokia N96. I have had iPod touch and I'd love to get an iPhone. But N96 has its pluses for me too, among them, I could keep the same phone number as my mobile operator does not sell iPhone, I am also familiar with Nokia product and can easily transfer my data to the new phone.

Well, one thing led to another, DH got me an N96. It's an excellent phone with great features, some of which, woul not ever be used because I truly do not need them. It's abit of a waste. Nevertheless, I am happy with N96 - big 2.8" screen, 5MP camera, 16GB capacity, and more good stuff! So, I am good. senyum

No comments:

Post a Comment