Thursday, January 01, 2009

On The First Morning Of 2009

celebrate
A brand new morning, a bright sunny morning. Businesses have started shifting gears to promoting Chinese New Year, coming soon in 25 days, I can see it from my window here, the shop across the street is decorating in Red-Chinese-color-style. I know that CNY's goodies have been on displayed for a while already. It's so suffocating how consumers are stuffed with these sort of things all the time.

What's new for me today? It's the usual, new day, new month, new year. I have to buy eggs, bread and mushroom for my either pizza or risotto. Maybe. Haven't quite planned out my day yet.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope it holds lots of good things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitt, wishing the same thing for you too. Have a Great New Year! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and thank you Kitt!!

    ReplyDelete