Thursday, January 15, 2009

Javanese Fried Noodles


Today marked the last day, temporarily, of being bugged with challenging high school problems. What a relief, again, temporarily. The real exam will be coming in the next months and I will have to solve more Math problems. I probably should refresh myself ahead of time so I won't have to think too long to help my middle kid. The person I am talking about here is currently catching up with her TV programs after working extremely hard over the past many weeks.

I am so glad it is over, for the time being.

I am so aware that my recent postings have been more about food that anything else. In any case, food is happening every single day whether I prepare them myself or not. I have not been going places and find interesting stuff as much as I like to. Other than that it is the same old-same old...........

So food it is. Something that we all can appreciate here.



Javanese fried noodles is one of the most popular food in Indonesia. It is simple and it does not take along time to prepare. I spiced it up bit wiht one big red chilly pepper that I bleded well with onion, garlic and candlenuts. I love to have them once in a while, and I could use the crunchy fried onions from my mother in law to eat this with.

No comments:

Post a Comment