Monday, January 05, 2009

I Think I'm Alone Now...


Hhhh...
Finally, the "back to school" day is here and I wanted to cherish my time alone, many hours being alone. Yum.... Except that I had way too much work to enjoy it too much. My guilt forced me to do some works that had piled up quite a bit. I still enjoyed it anyway, being able to work without interruption is a luxury and I always do my best to treasure it.



Again, I could not resist the temptation to put up more cheese bread pictures. My first glorious cheese bread this year was baked yesterday, of course I had to sacrifice my sleep and had to get up earlier on Sunday, because the bread needed to be ready before we headed to church at 9:30. It's all worth it, the bread was really yum-yummy.

I was alone!! Yay~~~~~~~~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment