Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kung Pao Chicken!



The flexibility is ours when we cook at home. Kung Pao chicken, at the restaurants, is normally served with either peanuts or cashew nuts, neither of which, is a favorite of anyone in this family and most of the time are left on the plate. When I cook this dish at home, I love to incorporate bamboo shoots that are cut in small cubes into it. I can adjust the taste to our likings. Sweet and spicy, it is an ultimate satisfaction to the tummy. Hmmh........

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to try your version! Kung pao is usually what I order when I am trying a new Chinese place. If the kung pao is good, then I will go back and try other dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put together some sort of my kung pao recipe and maybe e-mail to you? I hope you will try them..... give me a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete