Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Putien Vivocity, Lunch

We went to Putien restaurant once before, a long time ago. We liked the food, I am not sure why we do not eat in this place more often. The only dish that I remembered well was their Bee Hoon (fried vermicelli)lunch, . 

Just the two of us, two people with little ability to eat much. We only had two dishes, the first of which was their Bee Hoon. We ordered a small one. Despite is ordinary look, this dish is delicious. 



My favorite of all is their super yummy chill sauce. It is spicy, sweet, salty and sour at the same time, just the right balance and the sauce is good with every dish I had. 


DH always loves Soon Hock and he wanted to try their Braised Claypot Soon Hock. It was a delicious dish, but every single piece of it has bones that made it so much less enjoyable to eat. I don't think we will order this one again in the future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment