Thursday, September 03, 2015

She

Have you ever given a thought of who loves you the most in this whole wide world? I definitely have.  The answer for me would not be my mother, because she has gone to a better place, joining my father and accompanied by my sister.  If she is still around, so naturally, the answer would be my mother, a woman who amazingly survived and raised nine kids after my father died at merely 48 years old. I am not sure how anyone could go through this kind of ordeal, having a five-month old baby girl as the youngest child and having an oldest son of only 20 years old.  She also had no job and nobody that helped. Everyone was afraid to get close to us as they were frightened to be put in a situation requiring them to give us assistance. It was extremely challenging, but she faced the challenges the best she could. My young teenage brothers rose to the occasions and took charge.  We were all properly educated and we never starved. God works wonder, constantly.
It does not have to be on Mother's day or her birthday to think of her.  While there are always exceptions to the rule, mothers deeply care of their children, beyond any children can possibly imagine. Whether they were helpless babies or independent adult sons or daughters. It doesn't matter whether they chose to care about her or simply ignore her for most of the time. Irregardless how they have loved or hurt her. It's extremely difficult to break mother's love, it takes so much more than horrible fights and hurtful words aimed at her. 

I was reading a quote below and reminded of my mother, a woman who never scolded me for once, but I still turned out alright. “SHE holds the hand to help you in your First Step,
She is your First Teacher,
SHE holds your hand when You Fall Down,
SHE is the one who guides you in Life,
SHE hides you from all Trouble,
SHE is sometime Mentor,
SHE even nurses you when you Fall ill,
SHE gives you the confidence,
SHE never give False Appreciation,
SHE is the one who will scold you the most on your mistake,
She is the one who even Fight for you when you are right,
SHE is the one who believes in you when others do not,
SHE is the one who Loves you even if You don't love her,
SHE is the one who gave you LIFE,
Do You know Who is 'SHE'??
'SHE' is Mother your own MOM...”

― Debolina Bhawal

No comments:

Post a Comment