Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gone, But Not Forgotten! Happy Birthday, Mom!



As planned, I got myself busy today with a little birthday remembrance for mom, who passed away in May, six years ago. I hope my sisters had as much fun as I did with theirs too. It's a day in which I dedicated more time thinking about her and the good times we all had with her.



I decided to go with Red Velvet Cupcakes for this mini celebration with fun frosting aimed mostly to please the three granddaughters of hers, living here, whom I expect to be consuming them the most. DH is away on business trip, as usual, maybe he can help when comes back this weekend.

For good old time's sake, we had fried noodles too!
Happy birthday mom, wherever you are!
Rest in peace and be happy! We miss you, always!


No comments:

Post a Comment