Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy Gummy .....Bears



Somewhere in some cities in the USA, I bought a container of these baby gummy bears and brought them back here. That was in July. Only a couple of days ago, I opened them and left them on the coffee table in the living room for everyone to grab. And boy, they are so yummy.... it's so hard to stop eating after I start. It doesn't matter which color or what flavor, they all are good. I didn't know that before.

It is quite interesting to find out that they are produced in Indonesia, for sale in the USA and we brought them back here to the vicinity of South East Asia again. I am assigning DH to search the supermarket in Indonesia when he goes there, to find something similar. The girls also like them so much that only so little are left as of this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment