Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thinking Of Us



It was a nice surprise to see a package of these chocolate nougat from my sister that was passed through DH who arrived last night. I used to see them and had some during my high schools years a zillion years ago back in Bandung, Indonesia. My sister, however, who also spent some years in Bandung during her college years, only stumbled upon them around a week ago, in Jakarta. I am doubtful if the brand is widely carried by many stores in the country, but then again, I could be wrong because it has been a while since I visited.

These chocolates are not very best in the industry, it was just so great to see something pleasant that remind me of those days. Younger years .... when most of the memories are as sweet as these chocolates......................... Sniff, sniff..... sad .... I need some Kleenex!



TJ, thought of my little friend here too, sending her a really pretty cellphone accessory. Cute! Thanks TJ, for thinking of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment