Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me Too.....



"How many marble cake pictures do you have in your blog?" I was asked this question as I was taking pictures of another marble cake that I baked last Monday evening. I don't know exactly how many there are, at least two, but I'm not surprised if there are more. I bake marble cake quite often, I always look forward to slicing the cake and seeing the marble pattern created. Every slice always reveals different pattern and it was just silly joyful little fun to watch how it turns out.



The baking this time was more for my sister who has asked me about two weeks ago. The same sister that asked for cookies and cakes three weeks ago, the one that lives more than 900km away from here and yes, still has three other sisters within 250km radius and in the same country. Along with birthday presents for her two children who will turn 8 and 10 years this month, I packed some sliced marble cake, cookies and other goodies as well. DH took them to there yesterday morning. I received an e-mail last night from her and they were all excited about the presents and the goodies. Me too!





2 comments:

  1. You can never have too much marble cake, I'd say. Yours looks delectable. Lucky family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitt. I don't get tired of eating them too. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete