Thursday, September 25, 2008

Recycling The Icing



My fridge was so full of leftovers. So obvious that aside from myself, none of the people that live here are into repeats, unless desperation calls for such action. Today just had to be the day, the cleaning up day. I still had a little bit of this and some of that of most of the things that I cooked over the past few days. They, who should not be named, needed to help clean the food up.



I also had around 1 1/2 cups of butter frosting that had been sitting for a while, which I took out and maneuvered into cookies, coated with icing sugar. They look quite attractive but the ugly truth is that I baked them a little too long. Somehow somewhere, I also did not make a good judgment on the proportion of the ingredients, which subsequently didn't help the taste as well. Too bad, one can only try..... They are still edible. wink But tough cookies indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment