Friday, October 17, 2008

Arancini From Leftover



I had very little time to do things today. No, I should say, I had too many things that I had to do today and that left me very little time to prepare food. In any case, I still had so much risotto from yesterday supper that I decided to convert them into Arancini. They are supposed to be little round balls but intentionally flatten them a bit to but down the frying time. Coat the balls with the flour, dip them into the beaten egg and roll them in breadcrumbs to coat. Deep fry! I omitted cheese filling this time, knowing that my customers prefer them without cheese inside. Big surprise indeed!



Feeding hungry kids were never easier, although I believe, only two out of three that really gobbled them up. Only a few were left, maybe they will finish them up for breakfast before going to airport???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:00 PM

    waduh.........
    makanannya bikin laper dan ngiler nih

    w@2

    ReplyDelete