Friday, October 31, 2008

Finishing Off The Dough



We have arrived at the final installment of the challah dough story here, so bear with me. tepuktangan Previous ones were here and here. I only made a half of the recipe, but we had a hard time finishing it. We do not have strong sweet-bread eater in this house and it is sad to say that the breads that I made were really slow moving. I probably should have bribed the kids to make sure the breads were eaten. But, I didn't...



Anyway, I decided to finish off the rest of the dough the day before yesterday. I baked two brioche-style buns, one raisin snail and one braided bread with Nutella filling. I topped all of them with crystal brown sugar. I thought they were good, I like them a lot.



So now I am done with this, at least for a while. babai So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment