Friday, October 03, 2008

Popping The Corns



It would be nice to have some Friday nights as movie night, with all of us watch a movie together, eating popcorn and drinking..... ice water......., our favorite drink in the world. The truth is that it has not been done for ages here. Everyone seemed to have something different to do. I, for one, must admit that I have trouble sitting down for two long hours straight at home. I keep on leaving my seat, constantly get tempted to do something that in the end I never really get the whole movie. It's almost like having ADD. I, however, can do well in the cinema, although I do get bored if the movie is dreadful or too long.

Living room does get busier on Friday nights though, there will be two or three people trying to watch something on TV, whether it is a recording or some telecast program.



I prepared caramel popcorn this afternoon for my little one who has asked for it some weeks ago. Everyone got to eat them as well, of course. We kept on having some cookies or cakes that making caramel popcorn seemed unwarranted, until today. She was coming back from her outing and we were a tiny bit low on sweet goodies around the house. A big bowl was made from merely a cup of uncooked popcorn and we still had some left.

No comments:

Post a Comment