Thursday, October 02, 2008

Forgotten Little One



I often forget that I have this tiny 5 MP Minox digital camera Leica M3. It has 1.5 inch LCD on the back with SD-card compatibility and a rechargeable Lithium battery. The camera is really small, it can fit in the palm of my hand. I hardly use it, because it is not as easy to maneuver as my other digital cameras. So why did I get it? First of all, we had a couple hundred $ vouchers from Singapore Airlines and we could only use the vouchers to buy products from Kris Shop, the airlines' duty free shop. This camera was one of the products they offered. Second, I always wanted this camera because it looks super cute. Yes, I know that's lame. We still had to top up a couple hundred Singapore $ to get it. We bought it on the flight back to Singapore from Sanya last March

I am still glad that I got it, because I really really wanted it. Anyway, I need to get it out from wherever I store it tomorrow and make better use of it. I still think that the 1.5" screen is way too painful for my eyes. Cuteness is the major factor!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little camera! Is it smaller than the one you usually use? You could leave it in your purse so you always have a camera with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much smaller. I use Canon 450D most of the time, so this is way too tiny and the result is much less superior. But keeping it in my purse is a great idea. Thanks Kitt!

    ReplyDelete