Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Even Better - Nutella Challah



My latest occupational hazard.... gaining weight from tasting nearly everything I make. I am not quite being converted into a Nutella lover yet, but I started licking Nutella again after baking these little buns. The only reason we had a jar of Nutella in the kitchen was my middle child. That's it. She's the one that finished one jar after another, while the others barely participated in the process. I used to throw away nearly full Nutella, because it passed its expiration date, before my No.2 started her affair with Nutella. That was then and I can't remember when it started to change. Now, I have become an accessory in the case of emptying the Nutella jar.

I made two challah based buns with Nutella again last night, they rose well, looked even more beautiful and elegant. And they tasted good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment