Sunday, October 12, 2008

Unexpected Quietness

I didn't expect that my Saturday evening was going to be a quiet one. I knew that DH was going to be away, but was not really aware that two out three kids were having sleepover at their friends. They asked me, almost simultaneously, one afternoon when I was multitasking and what I heard was something like "Mom, can I go to blah... blah...blah... this weekend....?" I have a tendency to say yes without really having the exact knowledge of what they talk about and I did back then. Which is fine. I had no objection. If only the one left got herself invited for a sleepover too....... That would be sooooo.... perrrrfect.... calmness around the house!



I made a second batch of the chili dressing for beef balado that I did not make. This time, I served the dressing on fried fish fillet. Just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment