Friday, October 17, 2008

Time For Big M

It's not the most wonderful time of the year. It's the time of the year to do those things..... things that I do not necessarily like but I still do them anyway because they are supposed to be good for me, no matter how irritating the process is, no matter how reluctant I am in doing it... I push myself out of the door. I pull myself together and took some courageous steps .... One of them is to go for mammogram. I spent a total of three hours today from the second I stepped out of the house, went to the clinic, waited, had the mammogram, waited again for the ultrasound diagnosis, had the ultrasound diagnosis, waited again to make sure they were acceptable..... waited again to pay.... then.... done! Thanks to the games that I have downloaded to my iPod Touch, I was never really bored.

Now, I am waiting for the result. Meanwhile, let me take a break. To Beijing we go. And I will go to the dentist after I come back.......

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I don't think they're all that horrible to get, just time-consuming. The dentist, on the other hand ... ugh.

    Have fun in Beijing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that sort of things are time consuming, but important to do diligently.

    Thanks for the wish, Kitt. We had fun.

    ReplyDelete